With reference to the poem, answer the questions.
1. "What seasons did the poet say that they did not have?"
2. Complete these sentences
a) The days have both _____ that ______ magnificently on the green canefields and _____ that ______ on the roofs.
b) The mango and logwood ________.
3. List out the verbs found in the poem 'Nature'.
1. Why do you think the poet chose to use the words he had chosen?
2. List words that describe the following in the poem.
a) sunny days
b) rainy days
1. Do you agree that the sunny days are "the best days" as compared to rainy days? Explain why or why not?