Wednesday, March 23, 2011

GRADUATION DAY 2011


Today is considered as the happiest day for all the SPM 2010 candidates.As a teacher, of course there will be butterflies in my stomach. I was so proud of the students' achievements. 18 perfect scorers, and one of my students emerged as the best student in the Johor state. He scored 10A+s.


Ho Zheng Han, amongst 39 best students in the Johor State.He received his award in Johor Bahru, presented by the Director of Johor State Education Department. COngratulations Zheng Han!!!!


What else made me proud of them? 3 students from my class(5B2010) were among the 18 perfect scorers; Najwa Athirah, Leong Hui Ling and Ho Zheng Han. Besides, 5 choir team members also soared as the perfect scorers; Hon Shu Tian, Chong Xin Jie, Wong Jiun Kai, Tai Jia Ling and Chee Xin Ying. Congratulations to all of them. And, I felt happy that my 5B class passed all the papers.It's a 100% achievement and I am happy for them. As for the English Language paper, I taught 3 classes last year. Hmmm...managed to analyse their results;

No comments:

Post a Comment